Boucle Jute Rug (Charcol)
Pickup currently unavailable
Ships By October 1, 2023
This exceptional jute area rug, hand-woven in India, is meticulously crafted using renewable fibers, making it an environmentally conscious choice. Its versatility allows it to shine as a stand-alone piece or serve as the perfect foundation for vibrant and textured rugs. Each rug is lovingly handcrafted, exhibiting subtle yet distinctive variations that make it a one-of-a-kind addition to your home. Experience the home of your dreams with our exquisite collection of pet-friendly and easy-to-maintain jute rugs, designed to add a touch of sophistication to any space.
- Hand-spun and woven of 100% natural and sustainable Jute.
- Thickness: 0.25"
- Serged edges
- Slight variations in color, texture, and weave make each rug unique
- For indoor use only.
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove them.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Blot spills immediately with a white cloth.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade the rug.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Professional rug cleaning is recommended as needed.
Each Delara order is packed and shipped using the most environmentally sustainable methods. Orders over $300 qualify for free ground shipping. Excludes e-gift cards.
- If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you may return the item within 30 days for a full refund of the purchase price minus any shipping and handling that may have been charged.
- All returned products must be in their original condition, unworn, unwashed, and with original tags.